- Red River Resources IPO and admission to the Australian Stock Exchange.
Red River enters into a binding exclusivity agreement to acquire Thalanga Operations from the liquidators of Kagara for $6.5m and raises $7.5m (75m shares at $0.10/share) to fund acquisition of Thalanga Operations.
Red River completes acquisition of Thalanga Operations Red River raises $3.6m (20m shares at $0.18/share) to fund exploration and restart activities at Thalanga Operations.
- Red River commences exploration activities at Thalanga Operations.
Red River Resources wins Asian Exploration Deal of the Year for its acquisition of the Thalanga Operations
- Red River Resources completes Thalanga Restart Study, highlighting the project’s potential low operating risk, capital cost and operating cost
Liontown East discovery (1.5Mt @ 12.2% Zn Eq.)
- Red River Resources completes $30m capital raising to fund restart of production at Thalanga
- Concentrate production recommenced at Thalanga Operations, ahead of schedule and under budget
- Development of Far West, the second UG mine at Thalanga operations commences
First production from Far West processed through Thalanga
- Red River announces the acquisition of the high-grade Hillgrove gold-antimony project in NSW for $4m