Red River is committed to preventing all accidents.
A safe workplace is fundamental to our success and to the wellbeing of our employees, contractors and visitors. We are committed to achieving a workplace that is free from harm and supported by a culture which ensures safety is an absolute priority.
To achieve these aims Red River will:
- Meets and strives to exceed statutory requirements and industry standards;
- Ensures leadership is the key driver of zero accident culture;
- Rigorously identiﬁes and control risks;
- Regularly communicates and consults with stakeholders, including contractors and, as appropriate, local communities;
- Is actively involved in the development of practices and procedures;
- Undertakes training and preparedness which is critical to a safe workplace;
- Continually seeks to improve safety management systems and risk management practices; and
- Recognises that everyone’s involvement in health and safety is essential.